Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Little House That Could

This is another post from the "Cut-Up Cakes" booklet published by the good people at at Baker's Coconut. This technically should have been posted in the beginning of September instead of the end, but whatever. It's my blog.

Anyway, the cake in this one isn't actually that horrible, but it became post-worthy because of the name.
Ding Dong? Ding Dong!?!?! I am sorry, Ding Dong isn't a proper name for anything, not even a house-shaped cake. Except for those other cakes... you know, Ding Dongs? Aaaaaanyway... despite the fact that this is a house, for some strange reason the picture below gives me the impression that the toothpick flag is stuck in the middle of the cake's forehead. How odd.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How would you even eat that? I bet the total number of people to ever try and make this cake totals less than 5.

September 29, 2006 1:09 AM  
Blogger Lindsay Jean said...

Yeah, I'm not sure how you could use it for a birthday either. The roof would be on fire.

September 29, 2006 6:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the door bell?

September 29, 2006 7:54 AM  
Blogger Ruth said...

That's it. I am taking that as a challenge. (Because I love a challenge!) The next birthday party we have I am bringing this stupid cake...except maybe without the coconut, because that is just gross.

September 29, 2006 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could shingle the roof with cookies.

September 29, 2006 8:42 AM  
Blogger Snowman said...

I call penises ding dongs.

September 30, 2006 9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home