Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Answer to All Life's Problems


Poor Bill. He was plagued by undesirable qualites; poor posture, acne, a lisp, excessive sweating. But he doesn't have to worry anymore! Now he can play the piano! Now he can be invited to the houses of more popular people to entertain them. Finally, Bill has a purpose. I hope that you enjoy reading the story of Bill's rise to popularity. Don't forget the best part, the paragraph entitled "Popularity Insured".
"Think how surprised your friends will be when you sit down at the piano, and sweep easily from a lazy waltz to a syncopated foxtrot. How they'll crowd around you wondering how you did it. No more dull moments for you. You'll be the center of attraction at every party."

Way to go, Bill.

(By the way, check out the instruments you can order lessons for. Hmmm...I am pretty sure playing the accordian is NOT going to make you popular...)
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Snowman said...

Do they have a Dulciner? I think that playing that would improve my life.

September 18, 2006 6:07 AM  
Blogger FDR said...

I wish I would have known about this method when I was learning to play the organ!:-)

September 18, 2006 6:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of Enzyte, the once a day pill for natural male enhancement. "Bobs doing much better now!"

September 25, 2006 6:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home